January 7, 2011

Looking for Micrometers?

How are you familiar with micrometer? If you are in the field of mechanical engineering you know what I am talking about. A micrometer or micrometer screw gauge is a device incorporating a calibrated screw used widely for precise measurement of small distances in mechanical engineering. It is use to amplify small distances that are too small to measure directly into large rotations of the screw that are big enough to read from a scale. In case you are looking for micrometers or any type of industrial products, you should check out reidsupply.com.


Chubskulit Rose said...

I'm looking for opps hahahaha.. Nice article sis.

Unknown said...

Me too looking for opps hehehe